Ads 468x60px

OFF TO A LOOONG BREAK . . . ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN I'LL BE BACK . . .

STATUS: I have a busy schedule. Plus, slow internet kills me.

Lots of thanks to those who come visit my blog even though I haven't updated it in months!

Sticker GO Launcher EX Theme v1.4 | APK Download


Developer: Urtegata
Version: 1.4
Requires Android: 2.0 and up
Category: Personalization
Size: 1 MB
Price: US$1.00
Average Rating: 4.5 / 5.0

Please make sure that your phone has GO Launcher EX installed. You can download the app from the Market/Play Store for free.

To apply the theme, go to Menu > Themes > Launcher > Installed.

To change home screen icons and dock icons, long press an icon > Replace.


Screenshots:


For more info, visit Sticker GO Launcher EX Theme on Google Play.

1 Comments:

  1. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.By this time you can check in here Best Mobile Gaming Device which are most powerfull device in market right now ! I'm quite certain I'll learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete

No need to sign up!
Kindly comment using Name/URL if you don't have an account.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...