Ads 468x60px

OFF TO A LOOONG BREAK . . . ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN I'LL BE BACK . . .

STATUS: I have a busy schedule. Plus, slow internet kills me.

Lots of thanks to those who come visit my blog even though I haven't updated it in months!

What's My IQ?™ Pro v1.08 | APK Download

What's My IQ?™ PRO

Developer: Orangenose Studios
Version: 1.08
Requires Android: 2.2 and up
Category: Brain & Puzzle
Size: 23 MB
Price: US$0.99
Average Rating: 4.7 / 5.0

Stupidness 2 & 3 ranked overall #1 in more than 20 countries, you will definitely won't want to miss it's sequel, What's My IQ?™.

What's My IQ?™ is a whole new puzzle game with a series of creative puzzles, and absurd solutions that you will never ever thought of! Each puzzle is unique and pushes your creative thinking to the limit. Think out-of-box, don't think straight!

This new Puzzle game gives you an IQ score at the end of the day, and it tightly integrates you to your Facebook friends so that you can see who has a higher creativity! Get your friends and family to try it out. Watch and laugh at how stupid they can be at these highly unusual questions! The solutions are simple but are never obvious! Your score will be based on number of mistakes and time taken, so take a deep breath before you get started with this intense, mind-blowing game!

FEATURES
  • 50 cunning puzzles & riddles
  • Out of the box answers that you can never guess!
  • Solutions with 20 Free Cheats (just in case)
  • Fun for all ages
  • Compete with Facebook friends
  • Simple yet addictive
Screenshots:


For more info, visit What's My IQ?™ Pro on Google Play.

Password: axa

2 Comments:

  1. theres nothing in that link it just says File Belongs to Suspended Account.

    please fix it i really want to DL that game thanks and more power

    ReplyDelete

No need to sign up!
Kindly comment using Name/URL if you don't have an account.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...